So, here in this blog, we have discussed the difference between NodeJs Vs AngularJs based on their components-
AngularJs- AngularJs was designed as an open-source web application framework maintained by Google. The architecture of this framework is MVW (Model-View-Whatever), but it also supports other patterns like MVC (Model-View-Controller) or MVV(Model-View-View) Mode. It also assists in Direct DOM manipulation.
NodeJs- This framework requires a proper installation in the system while creating a development environment.
Programming Language and Paradigm Support
AngularJs- It supports object-oriented programming models and languages, including Coffee Script, TypeScript, and Dart programming languages. This framework does not require any official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) support.
NodeJs- NodeJs supports functional, event-driven and object-oriented programming standards and scripting languages including Ruby, CoffeeScript, and TypeScript. It also provides official IDE Support.
AngularJs- While using the AngularJs framework, the developers allow for using HTML as a template language. With the use of Angular, they can signify the reusable components of a web app by directives and prolonging the HTML syntax. Apart from this, they can also develop single-page or dynamic web apps rapidly. The framework offers outstanding features like dependency injection, routing, filters, templates, and many more.
NodeJs- NodeJs framework offers a variety of features to create networking and server-side applications. With this framework, the developers can build single-page websites and intensive web apps. It also provides the use of asynchronous APIs while devising the code execution speed in NodeJS.
AngularJs- Unit testing of this framework is simple as compare to others. It supports complete phases of automated testing, including integration, unit, and functional. The most significant factor of this framework is that it comes with its test runner known as KARMA. If you require end-to-end testing of this framework, then you can use Protractor, that assists the developers to test the real-time applications running on the browser.
NodeJs- For testing the NodeJs code, the developers can use frameworks like Jasmin. It helps the developers to do quick and frequent changes.
Critical Difference Between Angular JS and Node JS
- AngularJs is widely used for running the client-side browser while NodeJs is working on the server-side.
- For developing large size projects, AngularJs would be the best option, whereas NodeJs is used to create small size projects.
- In terms of compatibility, AngularJs is highly compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, and mobile-based browsers whereas NodeJs is suitable with macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- AngularJs is a single framework in itself whereas NodeJs is a framework comprises of several other frameworks including Express JS, PartialJs, Sails JS, etc.
- To build a highly interactive single-page web application, AngularJs is the best, whereas for a quick and fast server-based app you can choose NodeJs.
- AngularJs framework supports real-time applications like chat apps, whereas NodeJs is suitable for editing apps like Google Docs.
- AngularJs allows writing custom HTML declarations and manages the state of the model(s) whereas NodeJs communicate with databases, web-sockets, middle-ware, etc.
Moreover, the selection of the framework totally depends upon your project requirement, like if your project is large, then you can go with AngularJs. Still, if it is small in size, then NodeJs would be the ideal framework. Also, you can take professional help to get your confusion clear. Reach out to us and get the best web application development solutions for your business.