In a world where people wake up with notifications of social media rather than the chirping of birds, listening to music, reading news, watching videos, checking emails, makes smartphones an integral part of our daily lives. Everything is flawlessly performed from mobile apps that we have on our smartphones and other devices. Today around, 2.2 Billion people own a smartphone worldwide.
With the digitalization of day to day services, the mobile application development trend has taken a giant leap forward. A number of industries have flourished with the right mobile app solutions. Every business looking to promote their product or offer any services on the go is also adopting the same process of making their apps available to the customers.
An appealing and emerging mobile app will indeed boost the branding of the business and hold the customers very well. But besides this, it is also essential to figure out the factors like how the app will function, what kind of technology will fulfill the particular requirements, and what kind of resources will be required.
Today, technology has become an essential factor in every aspect of human lives, and mobile apps are not in exclusion. The mobile app industry emphasizes on technologies like cloud computing, Internet of Things and big data. Further, there is the presence of devices like smartwatches that are well-suited with smartphones and related apps. Here are the latest trends on which mobile app developers work:
- Accelerated Mobile Pages is Changing Web App Landscape.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR & VR).
- AI and Machine Learning.
- Internet of Things.
- Cloud-driven mobile apps are in trending.
- Enterprise apps & micro-apps will advance further
- More emphasis on security in apps
- Wearable devices are getting consideration
- M-commerce is becoming a new standard
- I Beacons & location-based services are on the growth
Do you know which technology is used to develop a mobile app?
Four major programming languages are significantly used for mobile app development are –
Tools required to develop mobile apps:
These are frameworks which turned to be significant tools for developers in the future
- React Native.
According to reports, 60% of individuals spend their time on several mobile apps. The total number of downloads in 2018 was around 200 billion, and it is projected to reach 350 billion by 2021. Almost 80% of smartphone users are using mobile apps for getting the latest business information and for market trends.
In terms of mobile app technologies, a software development company cannot rely upon outdated tools and trends at the development phase. A business needs to make sure that the mobile apps are exceptional, and it reaches the targeted audience and put the right impact.
Hence, it becomes critical to find a mobile app development company that has a perfect pace with the latest technology trends.
SVAP Infotech arises as to the right choice as we have a skilled team of mobile app developers who are highly expert in creating apps with advanced features.
With 900+ successfully executed projects and 250+ gratified clients, we at SVAP Infotech, are making a difference in mobile technology. We served a number of domains like Education, Finance, Gaming, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Media, News & Magazines, Automobiles, Transportation, Marketplace, Food and Restaurant, Shopping, Social Networking, Travel & Local, etc and has also successfully applied quite a few applications for m-Commerce, Real Estate, Enterprise, e-Learning, e-ticketing, social media, etc.
We are proficient in a variety of mobile application development services approaches such as:
- Native mobile application development
- Mobile web application development
- Mobile website development
- Cross-platform mobile application development
- Hybrid application development
We are offering the following service-range for the development of mobile technology:
- Android Application Development
- iPhone Application Development
- iPad Application Development
We redesign your mobile app with its effective solutions
- Mobile web design.
- Robust back-end.
- Self-intuitive navigation.
- Interactive elements.
- User experience for all (UX)
- Modern User Interface.
Advantages of Working with SVAP Infotech
- User-friendly apps and splendid solutions.
- Proficient in various software development kits and their usage.
- Get highly developed iPhone & Android apps and exclusive web development services.
- Approachable apps from Google’s & Apple’s Apps Stores.
- Highly skilled in developing client server-based mobile applications.
- In-house Mobile Quality analyst team that is proficient in testing the applications on different OS versions and several combinations of devices.
- On-time app delivery and 24/7 support and maintenance.
- Smooth migration to multiple mobile platforms.
- Offers Mobile app development services for B2B, B2C, C2B, etc.
- Cost-saving and time-saving development methods.
- Highly skilled & knowledgeable team of iOS & Android app developers.
- Get end-to-end, native iOS, Android, cross-platform, hybrid app, and custom mobile app development services.
While hiring a Mobile App developer for developing the apps, companies need to have a clear thought that the business wants a great onboarding process for both of the popular platforms, i.e. Android and iOS.
Businesses always need to put their customer’s experience in the center, which means that they need to understand the requirements and expectations of their targeted audiences. It will help them in getting an idea that the customers like the apps enough and downloaded. As a result, it also motivates the developing team that is chosen by the companies to develop a mobile app.
Are you also looking for a mobile app development company that you can trust for the proficiency, then SVAP Infotech is the perfect choice for fulfilling your business requirements. We are highly experienced at both Android and iOS platforms and create apps that meet the prerequisite of the clients and expectations of their customers. Besides it, from just developing quality app experiences, we also ensure that the onboarding experience of your app is equally good.