Today, only a unique app idea is not enough for companies to achieve their desired targets. The app market becomes highly competing, and it is going even more difficult for companies to stand out from others. An app requires an investment too, and that takes your time and budget.
If you are planning for the mobile app startup, then you must prepare yourself for all the factors because unprepared ways will result in high-priced, and even ruin your brand image. But if you invest your time and efforts in the right direction, then the development process will become even more straightforward.
Launching an app or startup is always an enhancing experience, from the fresh idea to conception and going through the designing phase and then final launch, Mobile App development is not as easy as people consider.
Let’s discuss the significant steps on how to begin a mobile app startup.
1. Create app ideas
Today, there are more than 5 million apps available in app stores, so coming up with an exclusive mobile app idea is tough. Bringing a whole new idea for a mobile app, which is an untouched niche and that adds value to the already chased area of mobile apps is a massive challenge.
For creating a unique app idea, you need to analyze certain factors-
- Does your app solve the problem causing the environment every day?
- Is there a demand for the app in the market, does anyone want it?
- Does the app idea have an exclusive selling feature?
2. Build a mobile app prototype
We all know that an idea without being in action is not useful. After ideation of your mobile app, you need to build a prototype which affects the success of your mobile app for the long run. Following are the significant steps-
- App validation- Validation of app is essential because if a customer does not make any purchase from your app, till then, your app will remain unknown.
- Wireframe your app- After the validation, you need to take your mobile app onto documents. Wireframing an app is as simple as one outlines the map on paper, but you need to wireframe it in detailed structure. It will help the developers to understand your expectancies clearly.
- Eliminate Non-Core app functionalities-From the validation to wireframing; now you need to analyze the non-useful features that you can remove from your app. Only offer significant elements that support your mobile app idea. To keep a hold on the market quickly and to keep the prices in check, create only the ‘must-have’ features into the first version of your app.
3. Analyze the development cost of an app
Developing an app involves money and time, to understand the development costs of an app; one can start working on actual designs. There are several variables involved in analysing the actual development cost of an app. If you hire a developer, then development quality matters, the complexity of an app is essential, and the platform on which you decide to launch your app. Along with these factors, there are many other determinants, too, that would define how much it would cost to do a startup app development. Let’s take a look of such factors-
- App Platform
- The complexity level of an app
- Resources required to develop an app including developers
4. How to choose the right app developer
A general question which always haunts the startup entrepreneurs that- how to choose the right app developer for their startup app development? There are various factors which need to be considered before hiring a developer. Everyone is looking to hire the developers with excellent skill sets and in the budget. Following are the significant factors to consider while making the decision.
- Never tricked by the price
- Think about the entire app model
- Interests of your business
- Be sure to check references
- Consider the timeline of the project
5. Funding of mobile app
Getting funds for your mobile app startup is critical. Raising a higher amount of funds will ultimately result in the availability of more resources plus success probabilities is also increased. You only need to analyze the right time and stage to apply for funding which will put an impact and raises the chances of getting a significant amount of funds. One can raise funds through the following means-
- Angel investors and Seed funds
- Venture capitalists
Don’t let the factors, including pricing, design of the app, ID’s required to register your app on app stores and others, affect your decision-making. It would be best if you outline your mobile app in detail- which incorporates the context of your idea, who the customers are and why should they consider your app, regular use of your app, specific features, wireframes or prototype and more critical the financing plan.
Need Help With Development?