“WhatsApp”- Who else has not still heard about this term or used this social media platform? We guess, no one because currently, it has become the most used and prevalent platform of communication among the individuals. Yes, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular social apps of the present time, with over 1.5 billion active users in across 180 countries.
These smart solutions have made our way easier to connect with our loved ones from anywhere and at any time, globally. With its effective chat feature, WhatsApp has also introduced many other exciting features such as video calls, group calls, voice notes and audio calls. We can easily make group video calls on WhatsApp with our smartphones, computer and laptops.
WhatsApp video call from smartphones is too easy, as it does not require any extra efforts. Most of the people know about How to make a WhatsApp video call on Mobile? But making a WhatsApp group video call on PC and laptop is quite difficult for now. You would be disappointed to know that there are no in-built solutions available in the WhatsApp to make a video call from your desktop or laptop.
As of now, some features are not yet available for the Web version of the platform, and one of them is video calls. There is no other way that you can make WhatsApp video calls through the web version of this app. But, thankfully, there are some smart solutions through which we can use WhatsApp conference video call features over our desktops and laptops.
So, are you also looking for the ways how to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer?
If yes, then we can help you with some ways, there are some third-party emulator through which you can easily make multiple WhatsApp video calls on the web version of the platform. For those who do not know what is an emulator? Then, it is a hardware or software which facilitates the host computer system to run the software for the guest system.
Now, Let’s discuss- How to Make WhatsApp Video Calls on a desktop or laptop?
As we discussed earlier, there are many Android emulators through which you make video calls or group calls over WhatsApp. One of the significant emulators is BlueStack. It is the most popular emulator through which you can easily do WhatsApp video calls over desktop and laptop. It will give you a real-time experience of your WhatsApp account, just like you access in your smartphone.
Following are the steps by for making WhatsApp conference calls or group calls-
- Download the Bluestack application on your desktop or laptop. Once the app is downloaded, read all the terms and conditions of the app and install it by the “Install Now” button.
- The Bluestack will collect the app-related files from its server and place it back in the app. Once this process is done, it will notify you for further steps.
- It will take a long time to finish the installation process in your desktop system. And you will also require to provide your Google account credentials which link with your device.
- Now the emulator account is connected with your Google account and will get all the essential app-related information from your account. Once the app is installed in your laptop or desktop, visit play store and search WhatsApp.
- When you get the WhatsApp app on play store, install it and agree with the terms and conditions.
- The WhatsApp is directly installed in your emulator account. Now launch it on your system and perform all the required steps just like you do in your smartphone for registering your account.
- Now you can easily access your account on your desktop or laptop. Your WhatsApp desktop account will recover all your contacts, or you can also add any new or existing contacts manually.
- The last but not least and the significant step is to select the contact with which you want to communicate and tap on the video calling button. It will ask you to grant permission of turning on your laptop or desktop’s camera and microphone to start a video call or a group call.
Hence these are the steps by which you can relish video chats and group calls with your friends, family and colleagues- anytime and anywhere.
Now, you can quickly contact your friends after getting a stepwise solution of how to make WhatsApp video calls on desktops and laptops. As soon as you know that it is not easy to make a WhatsApp video call from your system as doing chats and sending attachments.
If you are looking to use WhatsApp on your laptop, then you must try the web version of the WhatsApp. And if you have to make WhatsApp video calls on your Windows or Mac, then you must use the Android emulators. Thanks, to these social networking solutions by which we can connect with our closed ones